where I had typed and saved blanks, the saved file shows dots or periods, and the end of the line shows somethinig like a backwads capital P.  When I try to copy these characters, so as to tell te edit command to substitute a blank for each peiod or dot, and to elomininate the backward P, edit replies it found no such datum.


Something, not I, altered my file.


How do I undo whatever was done to my file?


Jere L Crawford


Guest Aug 17, 2017

1+0 Answers


If you are using Microsoft Word, try clicking the  " ΒΆ "  button at the top in the  "Paragraph"  category....here:


hectictar  Aug 18, 2017

7 Online Users

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.  See details