I'm doing a proyect for English I, I need to write the thesis statement for Romeo and Juliet, about love.
try doing it about how the love was forbidden but they loved each other anyway
here are some suggestions.
1. Shakespeare uses foreshadowing in Romeo and Juliet to warn the reader that danger or a perilous situation is near.
2. The powerful concept of fate and destiny has intrigued many writers, including William Shakespeare.
3. The theme of religion appears quite frequently throughout the text of Romeo and Juliet.
4. Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet is, at its core, a story about the undeniable power of love.
5. The role of the family in Romeo & Juliet is perhaps the most important, as the feuding families end up being the ultimate downfall for Romeo and Juliet.
Ok, those are good topics, thx, but I gotta stick w/ my fav parts of the book/play/movie, the balcony scene or when both die togeher ( I mean love), ' Cause, in this mosaico proyect, I gotta stick with the dab part I chose to make the theme statement.