Cookies are required for login! Check our privacy consent banner for more details.
15?! Geez, you'll be up there with the dino's soon Rose! Nice to see you again, and happy birthday!
I believe we're missing a few crucial variables in this problem buttt, I can tell you you'll be fifty years older than you are now.
Because Melody. He's a b***h... a MATHBITCH...What?
Just ignore him DS. He obviousy doesn't know the value of art...or respect
lol not my problem.
Lol dude. Use logic (Not calling you stupid) Only 4,000 whales are alive out of 80,000! That's too big of a jump to say that only 5% has died.
How about use your brain :P. That's simple mental math there. If your using a calculator for that then it's OV for your future as a mathmatician.
95% of the whales will be dead leaving only 5% of the whole population left.
Then 100/1.05263157895 which equals 95%
This isn't even a fight
THE MAN OF BATS
Thanks guys. Still a little hard to grasp but I gues I get it.