1. An airplane travels southwest a distance of 800 km at a velocity of 390 km/h. How long does the trip take in hours?
im not sure the answer
2. Which of the graph lines corresponds to the relation y=k/x where k is a constant?
i think its A
3. Which equation represents direct proportionality?
y=mx2+b for nonzero b
i think its y=mx
Remember : Rate x time = distance re -arrange as Time = distance/ Rate
Time = 800 km / 390 km/hr = you can do this part !
2. If k is constant .....then as 'x' gets larger the value gets smaller (because 'x' is in the denominator)
SO....which do YOU think it is ?
3. y = mx is a direct proportion y is directly proportional to x by factor m
i got 2.05 hours is that correct?
and then oh okay so then it would be A line as I had circled?
and oh okay awesome i got 3 right!(:
You THINK?? Be a little more confident in your abilities ! Yes, it is "C"