1. Find the center of the circle whose equation is
\[(x + 10)^2 + (y - 7)^2 = 65.\]
2. A circle is centered at passes through the point Find the equation of the circle.
Write your equation in the form ""$(x - h)^2 + (y - k)^2 = r^2$
3.The equation $x^2 + 6x + y^2 + 6y = 18$ represents a circle. What is its center? Write your answer as an ordered pair.
4. Find the -intercept of the graph . Write your answer as an ordered pair.
5. Find the area of the region satisfying the inequality x^2 + y^2 \leq 4x + 6y+13
6. Find the radius of the circle with equation 9x^2-18x+9y^2+36y+44=0.
7.Let (x,y) be an ordered pair of real numbers that satisfies the equation x^2+y^2=14x+48y. What is the minimum value of x?