+0  
 
0
40
6
avatar

Homework/Classwork 25.00% 547.00 788 69.41% D+

Tests/ Quizzes 25.00% 38.00 73 52.05% F

Writing 25.00% 14.71 31 47.00% F

Participation 15.00% 47.00 54 87.03% B Total 61.30% D-

 

Help with changing the percentages in order to calculate my grade for AP Language.

 

HW/CW changed to 647 out of 788

No changes to 2nd cat.

Writing Changed to 23 out of 31

No change to 4th cat.

 Dec 18, 2018
 #1
avatar+94209 
+2

647 / 788 = 82.1 %

 

23 / 31   = 74.2 %

 

 

cool cool cool

 Dec 18, 2018
 #2
avatar
0

But add all of those percentags up to see what my grade will be for Finals. Ex.

 

82.1 %

52.05 %

74.2 %

87.03 %

Guest Dec 18, 2018
edited by Guest  Dec 18, 2018
 #3
avatar+94209 
+1

The HW, Tests, Writing and Participation only sum to 90% of your total grade....what is the other 10% ????

 

cool cool cool

 Dec 18, 2018
 #4
avatar
0

Oh I didn't know you needed that my bad. Sorry it took so long I've been busy doing Math retakes at school. : D I'll just give the entire table.

 

 

Totals

Category          Perc of Grade  Points  Max    Perc  Mark

Homework/Classwork   25.00%      547.00    788     69.41%    D+

Tests/ Quizzes              25.00%       38.00       73     52.05%     F

Writing                          25.00%       14.57       31     47.00%     F

Participation                 15.00%        47.00      34     87.03%     B

Midterm/Final               10.00%        00.00    00.00   00.00%

Total                                                                         61.30%      D-

 

btw this took me like an hour to fix  O~O

Guest Dec 19, 2018
 #5
avatar+94209 
0

Need the Midterm/Final info to completely calculate your average.....

 

 

cool cool cool

CPhill  Dec 19, 2018
 #6
avatar
0

That is the percentage. I haven't taken the Final yet... 

Guest Dec 19, 2018

7 Online Users

avatar

New Privacy Policy

We use cookies to personalise content and advertisements and to analyse access to our website. Furthermore, our partners for online advertising receive information about your use of our website.
For more information: our cookie policy and privacy policy.