Four people ate pizza. Can you figure out how many slices each person ate?
1. Kevin ate more than1 slice of pizza.
2. Jennifer ate less than 4 slices of pizza.
3. John ate less than 3 slices of pizza.
4. Emily are more than 3 slices of pizza.
5. Jennifer ate more than 2 slices of pizza.
Ummm... there are potentially an infinite number of slices of pizza, so you cannot possibly figure it out.
By #2 Jen ate less than 4, and by #5 Jen ate more than 2, therefore Jen ate 3 slices.
By #3 John ate less than 3 so he ate either 0, 1, or 2.
Kev ate > 1 so a minimum of 2 but there's no upper limit.
Em ate > 3 so a minimum of 4 but there's no upper limit.
There's no way to determine the size of the pizza.