1. A. In parallelogram ABCD, A = (3, 4), B = (1, 3), and C = (5, 1). Find the coordinates of D.
B. Find the area of parallelogram ABCD.
2. In the diagram, tanC = 2.4. Find cos A.
3. A line goes through (2, 3) and (−8,−2). The line has an x-intercept of P and a y-intercept of Q. Find the area of triangle OPQ. (no image)
4. ABCDEFGH is a rectangular prism with CD = 5, AD = 6, and AE = 8. Find the volume of tetrahedron ABCF.
5. What is the total surface area of this prism?
6. A cylinder and a cone have the same height, but the base radius of the cylinder is only half that of the cone. If the volume of the cylinder is 1, then what is the volume of the cone?
7. In the diagram below, find AC.
8. Find the area of triangle ABC
thanks in advance to whoever answers! this is review for a test
the test is realllyyyy important to me so pls help!