So, got a question about Googology but more so maths in general.

My first question is about the true name of what I like to call them, sets, or as their defined, the space between every comma, three zeros. 


Next, what's the name of the first set?


To be more specific,




You have



I'm really curious as to what the terminology is as I'd like to talk about it. Thanks.

RinaC  Sep 20, 2017

The first "set" of three zeros is the hundreds.


Also, you can call them sets of zeros as I don't believe there is a name for them. 

rarinstraw1195  Sep 20, 2017

7 Online Users

New Privacy Policy

We use cookies to personalise content and advertisements and to analyse access to our website. Furthermore, our partners for online advertising receive information about your use of our website.
For more information: our cookie policy and privacy policy.