+0  
 
+1
75
2
avatar

Suppose we have a bag with $10$ slips of paper in it. Eight slips have a $3$ on them and the other two have a $9$ on them. What is the expected value of the number shown when we draw a single slip of paper?

 Mar 31, 2021
 #1
avatar+321 
0

You would expect 3 because you have an 80% chance of drawing a 3 but you have a 20% chance of drawing a 9 
so you would get 3

 Mar 31, 2021
 #2
avatar
+1

Your answer is wrong :(

 Mar 31, 2021

6 Online Users

avatar