Identify each statement as being a fact or an opinion.
1. German chocolate cake was named for Sam German, who developed a sweet bar for Baker's Chocolate--and was not German.
2. Coconut cake is better than chocolate cake.
3. The French celebrate April Fool's Day with chocolate-shaped fish or "Poisson d'Avril."
4. The creature that kills the most people every year isn't snakes, sharks, or even other humans--it's the mosquito.
5. All Easter eggs should be the plastic kind filled with candy.
6. Easter is April 12, 2020.
7. April has 30 days.
8. Online classes are better than face-to-face classes.
9. Leggings should not be allowed as proper attire for school.
10. Azaelea bushes should be outlawed since they are poisonous to pets.