Almost everyone is posting as a guest.
If you post as a member your questions will have a far greater chance of a timely and helpful response.
If you are a genuine learner and interact with us, you will become known and answerers will do all in their power to help you learn.
So what I am saying is:
If you are a genuine learner it is hugely beneficial to you to become a member. It is simple and free
thank you for posting this Melody, I will try to become a member
Sometimes their questions don't get answered
Thanks you for sharing your thought. This is what I want people to do.
Yes, there are reasons why this happens sometimes.
1) The question does not make sense, intentionally or unintentionally.
2) The question is very advanced and no one knows how to answer it.
3) The question is very long, like a research question, which is not very suitable for this forum
3) they have asked many questions in a row and it is obvious they are asking for their homeork to be done for them.
4) It is trivial and they can do it themselves. Like on the site calculator or in their hads.
Their questions are far more likely to get a good answer than guest questions
Both guests and memebers are encouraged to continue the thread.
If they are not satisfied with the answer they should politely say so.
If they are happy they should say so too!