1. If you buy a rooster for the purpose of laying eggs and you expect to get three eggs each day for breakfast, how many eggs will you have after three weeks?
2. A duck was given $9, a spider was given $36, a bee was given $27. Based off of this information, how much money would be given to a cat?
3. (last one) A grandfather, two fathers and two sons went to the movie theater together and everyone bought one movie ticket each. How many tickets did they buy in total?
1. 63 eggs
3. 5 tickets
This is first-grade stuff.
1. Roosters don't lay eggs....just hens.....
3. 3 tickets.....one grandfather, one father and one son
The grandfather is a father to the father
The father is a father to the son
And the father is a son to the grandfather
And the son is a son to the father