1. The perpendicular bisectors of a triangle all pass through what point?
2. The angle bisectors of a triangle are concurrent at a point called the _____.
3. The incenter of a triangle is equidistant from the three ____ of the triangle.
4. If the incenter of a triangle is also its circumcenter, what type of triangle is it?
5. What is the missing number in the sequence
1/5, 2, 3 4/5 , ____, 7 2/5, . . .
Aren't all these terms in your textbook?
5- 5 3/5. The only explanation you need in number 5 is to subtract the first term(1/5) from the second term(2). So: 2 - 1/5 = 1 4/5 - This is the common difference you ADD to each term.