+0  
 
0
114
1
avatar

A radioactive substance is decaying such that 2% of its mass is lost every year. 

Originally there were 50 kilograms of the substance present.

Write an equation for the amount, A, of the substance left after t years.

 Apr 9, 2021
 #1
avatar+33634 
+1

A = 50 (.98)t                      (2 % loss leaves 98% each year )

 Apr 9, 2021

13 Online Users

avatar
avatar
avatar