5. What mass of Na2SO4 is needed to make 2.5 L of 2.0 M solution?
6. The volume of 6.00M HCI needed to make 319 mL of 6.80M HCi is ___.
7. If the percent for a solute is 4% and the mass of the solution is 200 g, what is the mass of the solute in solution?
8. Colligative properties depend upon the ____.
nature of the solute
nature of the solvent
number of solute particles in a solution
freezing point of a solute
12. Which compound can act as both Bronsted-Lowry Acid and a Bronsted-Lowry Base?
15. Which type of solution is one with a pH of 8?
the type varies, depending on the solution
17. A 0.12 M solution of an acid that ionizes only slightly in solution would be termed _____?
Concentrated and weak
strong and dilute
dilute and weak
concertrated and strong
(Please help me)
You need to break these questions up into separate posts !