If a fraction has a negative exponent what do you do?

Guest Feb 23, 2017

Move the term with the negative exponent to the denominator and get rid of the negative sign. If there's not already a denominator just put it under 1.

hectictar  Feb 23, 2017

7 Online Users

New Privacy Policy

We use cookies to personalise content and advertisements and to analyse access to our website. Furthermore, our partners for online advertising receive information about your use of our website.
For more information: our cookie policy and privacy policy.