1) I am still recieving some phantom 'new private message' notifications.
Are other people still getting these. If you are getting any, are you getting fewer than before?
2) My outbox (and my inbox) are both displaying my incoming messages.
Is this happening to other people too?
3) Occasionally one of my messages will just disappear. It does not arrive at the other end or I do not receive it from other people. Have other people experienced this?
1) I have still been getting these phantom messages. It does seem like sometimes they'll apear and then just disappear once I go to a different page (that isn't my message page).
2) I haven't looked to see if this is happening...
3)I believe this happens to me too. I sent a message asking CPhill a question once, and he never responded. Maybe he never got it!
Did you see this message in your outbox after you sent it? I think the ones that disappear, disappear altogether.
Also could you please take a look at your inbox and outbox to check if they have the correct content please?
Both my outbox and inbox have the same messages, and they're all other messages sent from other people to me.
The message I was talking about (the one sent to CPhill) is neither in my inbox or outbox, but then again none off my sent mesages are in either my outbox or inbox.
Go down to Chris in your contacts. Both incoming and outgoing messages should be displayed in there.
If it is not in there then it has probably been lost. do you want to take a look?
When I go into the "conversation" between me and CPhill, it does say I sent him the question.
Maybe we should ask CPhill, maybe he just thought I'd figure the question out myself, so he didn't answer.
If ifs not in your conversation list I think it is a fair bet that he never received it.
I asked CPhill, and he had recieved the message all along!
Sorry about that