1. The name of Venezuela comes from the Italian word “Veneziola”.
2. Venezuela is the 33rd largest country in the world with a total area of 916,445 square kilometers.
3. Venezuela is located on the northeast coast of South America.
4. The official language of Venezuela is Spanish.
5. The official currency of Venezuela is the Bolivar Fuerte.
6. Main exports of Venezuela include aluminum, steel, cement, and agriculture products.
7. President Hugo Chavez served the longest uninterrupted period in office with 11 consecutive years.
8. Venezuela is home to one of the largest national parks in the world, named the Canaima National Park.
9. Venezuela has six times Miss Universe winners and five times Miss World.
10. Electronics, chemicals, and food products are the major imports of Venezuela.
11. The country’s unemployment rate is around 8.1%.
12. 96% of the population of Venezuela are Roman Catholic.
Want to know more? - > https://www.seriousfacts.com/venezuela-facts/#ixzz5grtHuD3I
guys i lterally asked one question abt pop density of venezuela and then everyone is bickering in chat pls just agree to disagree, this is a math forum, not a political one
These are some cool facts!!