8. How are the angles of an equilateral triangle related?
9. How does the length of the hypotenuse in a right triangle compare to the lengths of the legs?
10. Explain how proving two triangles congruent can help prove parts of the triangle congruent?
8. All angles in an equilateral triangle are equal
9. The hypotenuse is always the longest side in a right triangle
10. Congruent parts of congruent triangles are themselves congruent
If ABC congruent to DEF ...then......
Angle A = angle D
Angle B = angle E
Angle C = angle F
AB = DE
AC = DF
BC = EF