1. Determine the number of ways to arrange the letters in BEEPER.
2. A group of 12 people attend a meeting. Every pair of people shook hands with each other. How many handshakes were there?
3. Determine the number of ways to arrange the letters of TENNESSEE.
4. How many diagonals does a convex 12-gon have?
5. How many different positive, five-digit integers can be formed using the digits 2, 2, 2, 9 and 9?
6. I roll a fair 6-sided die five times. How many sequences of rolls will give me three 2's, one 4, and one 6?
7. In how many ways can the letters of the word BANANA be rearranged such that the new word does not begin with a B?
8. A sports conference has 14 teams in two divisions of 7. How many games are in a complete season for the conference if each team must play every other team in its own division twice and every team in the other division once?
Any help will be appreciated:) Thanks, guys!