1. How many minutes are there in a week?
2. The measure of angles of quadrilateral ABCD form the arithmetic sequence ∠A, ∠B, ∠C, ∠D. If the measure of angle B is 75 degrees what is the degree measure of angle D?
3. January 1st of a year is a Monday. What day of week is the 31st of the same month?
4. What is the value of n if 2^10 × 4^20 × 8^30 = 2^n ?
5. There were 30 cans of soda in the fridge. 60% were Coke and the rest were Pepsi. Noah drank a few cans of Coke and now 60% of the soda cans in the fridge are Pepsi. How many cans of Coke did Noah drink?
6. What is the positive solution to the equation x = 1/(2 + 1/(x − 2)) ?
Randomly selecting a page in a booklet, the chance to get an even page number is 48%. How many pages does the booklet have?
8. What is the units digit of the sum of all positive multiples of 6 smaller than 500?
9. If each dimension of a rectangle decreases by 1, its area will decrease from 2017 to 1717. What will be the area of the rectangle if each of its dimensions increases by 1?
10. There are several flyers that need to be printed. Working alone, Printers A, B, and C can finish the task in 3, 4, and 6 hours, respectively. If we use all three printers simultaneously, how many minutes will it take to finish the printing task?