+0  
 
+1
76
2
avatar

if daniel makes 60% of his basketball shots, what is the probability that he missed two shots in a row

 Jun 7, 2020
 #1
avatar+99 
+2

Daniel makes 60% of his shots, so if he missed twice, he would have gotten the other 40% chance twice.

0.4 (0.4) = 0.16. So the probability is 16%.

 Jun 7, 2020
edited by NoWorkNeeded  Jun 7, 2020
 #2
avatar+131 
+3

Like @NoWorkNeeded said, if he missed both times we multiply 0.4 by 0.4 to get 0.16.

 

As a fraction, this is 4/25

 Jun 8, 2020

29 Online Users

avatar