1. There are 14 Cub Scouts in Troop 645. The number of scouts is 4 more than five times the number of adult leaders. Find the number of adult leaders.
2. The greater of two consecutive integers is nine more than twice the lesser integer. What are the two integers? (Enter your answers as a comma-separated list.)
3. One number is 11 less than another. If their sum is increased by eight, the result is 69. Find the numbers. (Enter your answers as a comma-separated list.)
4. Find three consecutive integers whose sum is −36. (Enter your answers as a comma-separated list.)
5. Marc just bought an SUV for $58,000. This is $7,600 less than twice what his wife paid for her car last year. How much did his wife pay (in dollars) for her car?
So, there are 2 adult leaders.
4) x=smallest number
Smallest number: -11
Second largest number: -12
Largest number: -13