+0  
 
0
112
1
avatar

A store bought a kite at a cost of 7.74 and marked it up 115%.  Later on, the store marked it down 65%.  What was the discount price?

 Feb 26, 2021
 #1
avatar+34315 
+1

7.74   *  1.15    *  .35  = ..........                     ( markdown 65 %   leaves 35% of the pre-markdown price)

 Feb 26, 2021

38 Online Users

avatar
avatar
avatar