Find the probability for the experiment of drawing two marbles (without replacement) at random from a bag containing one green, two yellow, and three red marbles.
1. Both marbles are red.
2. Both marbles are yellow.
3. Neither marble is yellow.
4. The marbles are of different colors.
There are 6 total marbles/
1. 1/2 (the chance of drawing a red marble) * 2/5 (chance of drawing a second) = 1/5
2. 1/3 (chance of drawing a yellow marble) * 1/5 (chance of drawing a second) = 1/15
3. 2/3 (chance of not drawing yellow) * 3/5 (chance of not drawing a second yellow) = 2/5