+0  
 
0
77
0
avatar+1885 

Latin Americans make up 75 percent of all undocumented immigrants to the U.S. The other 25 percent of undocumented immigrants hail primarily from Asia. Why do you think that this significant proportion of the undocumented population that is not Latin American is generally ignored by the media and politicians?

 
 Oct 27, 2020

28 Online Users