My interest posts list is exploding so I am going to put some of them here ://
Other people can do this too if they want to.
Just make it clear what you are doing. :)
1A) Here is MY recent favourite. I think I have learned a lot from GingerAle's answer to this transformation question.
I have never seen a question like this before !
1B) Physics, Find the speed of the swing. Thanks GingerAle.
2) Trigonometry Identity proof. Thanks guest and Heureka
3) Dimensions maybe....
4) Rates and play or is that rates of play ?? ://
5) Integral and Differential calculators - these are great resources!
6) Falling objects and air resistance
7) Interesting Integrals
8) More integrals with diagrams
9) Differential equations
10) More Integrals
11) Differential from first principal
12) Calculus. Must make more time for this one!! Thansk again Alan!
13) Limit queston
14) A reminder of an old fun post. Why did all the dinosaurs die :)
15) System of equations. Really clever solution by Alan
16) The maths of a concave mirror - still want to understand better. :(
17) Polar Graphs Plus Alan shows his lighter side :)))
18) Properties of irrational numbers
19) A really neat area of a triangle question.
20) Economicsa Analysis questions
21) Finding real and complex roots
22) Modular Arithmetic
24) Physics - resistance Alan and Nauseated (This must be about Naus's last post I think 30/4/16)
25) Properties of matter
26) Parametric Word Problem
Here are a few more (more recent)
28) http://web2.0calc.com/questions/random-math-vi 15/2/17
30) Hong Kong maths competition: 11/2/17
31) Differential equation – air resistance falling object
I want to put this into our forum J
32) Determining a function from points. Heureka and Gino’s method 22/2/17
WOW I didn't think that there would be that many!
Wow Melody! Your fingers must be tired from typing that! That is a really long list! I thought you would have had 5 or 6 not 35! Lol! :)