1) Write 25/27 as the sum of 3 fractions wach with a numerator of 1. (8/7/17)
An interesting answer by CPhill.
2) Modular arithmetic with fractions (9/7/17)
Not answered yet.
I have found this page to help but I have not had time yet.
3) Geometry (14/7/17)
I haven't had a chance to look at this one but i can see it has attracted Heureka, Alan and CPhill so it must be very interesting :)
4) Modular arithmetic (31-7-17)
5) Diaphantine equation with a twist. (23-8-17)
6) Graphing Thanks Heureka
7) Working together thanks CPhill and Heureka and guest
8) Counting Question
9) Strange iteration function, transformation question.
11) Understanding y=Atan(Bx)
12) Euclidean Geometry 13-9-17
13) More Euclidean Geometry 13/9/17
14) A favourite of CPhill 20/9/17
15) An equation with a floor function. 23/9/17
16) How much do they weigh? A challenge from CPhill 24/9/17 Thanks Chris
17) Bolean contour mapping to solve probablility questions. (29/9/17)