It's alright! Everyone makes mistakes.
I hope your day becomes better~
Thank you ^-^
I feel like it isn't that easy...and that is incorrect...
11. Describe the relationship of input and output values for composite functions.
12. Explain how you know if a radical expression is in simplest form.
Idk how it isn't showing for you
13. Like radicals are radicals that have the same root number and radicand.
Not sure I can help with #14
13. How can you tell if radicals are like radicals?
14. Is the inverse of a function always a function? Explain.
The formula for volume of a cylinder is:
Plug in numbers:
The radius is half the diameter.
Now 2^2= 4
62.8 rounded to the nearest whole number is:
Thank you ^-^ I ended up getting the answer.